THE NEW EDITION OF MATACHANA MAGAZINE IS AVAILABLE
Download it now and get to know
the latest trends and developments in the Healthcare,
Infection Control and Medical Devices sector.
We start up the spring with a new edition of MATACHANA Magazine, with the aim to keep informing of our news, and to share with all our readers interesting interviews and articles from professionals related to the world of Infection Control in Healthcare and Life Science.
In this new edition of MATACHANA Magazine, readers will know at first hand, among other information, the comparative study of:
- Low Temperature sterilization technologies carried out at the West China Hospital located in the city of Chengdu.
- The architecture of the future and how it will be healthier and more inclusive to improve the well-being of our society.
- The commitment made by the Hospital de Barcelona, one of the most important private centers in the city, for the new Infection Control technologies with a comprehensive MATACHANA solution
- The great growth of MVO, the first industrial company to offer a sterilization solution "in situ" in France.
- The functions of preventive medicine in the RUMED (Reprocessing Units for Medical Devices) or also known worldwide as CSSD (Central Sterile Services Department) and the great challenge that involved the construction of one Central in the National Hospital of Sri Lanka in a limited space 60 m2.
- The importance of good practices in the reprocessing of ophthalmological devices according to those responsible for the Hospital of Sta. Creu i Sant Pau and the great work done by the Elena Barraquer Foundation organizing health care expeditions in countries with a high poverty rate to operate of cataracts free of charge.
In this 6th edition of MATACHANA Magazine, we also travel to Brazil, in Moriah Hospital, to talk about one of the most revolutionary trends in recent years in the hospital-medical sector, such as the implantation of robotic surgery and its recent experience with the acquisition of the first Xi platform in Latin America and the MATACHANA 130HPO® sterilizer.